Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 3
sbryan
147 Views, 2 Replies

Interesting problems

We have a single license server which hands out 18 AutoCAD 2006 licenses and 2 ABS 2006 Licenses.

What's interesting is that ABS on one computer takes out an AutoCAD license. On another computer, ABS takes out the correct license.

I'm sure I created a different deployment for these two, and as I recall, there's no license customization in that Deployment Wizard -- just the path to the license file which holds the information for our Autodesk products.

Has anybody seen this problem before? It's important that we have those 18 AutoCAD licenses -- 17 would mean one user browses the internet for the work day!

Thanks.
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
TravisNave
in reply to: sbryan

I could see why if this were 2007 and the rollover licensing were in affect. But that wasn't an option in 2006. I find it hard to believe that ABS would pull an AutoCAD license since the program uses the feature code to get a license from the NLM.

Might check your debug log files in LMTOOLS.

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 3 of 3
sbryan
in reply to: sbryan

Now that you mention it, we have one license that can be used as an AutoCAD 2006 or 2007 license.

(AutoCAD 2007 is in the testing phase...)

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report