Installation & Licensing

Installation & Licensing

lorrinkl
Message 1 of 2 (67 Views)

Instlation for autocad, inventor, and revit

67 Views, 1 Replies
08-12-2013 10:55 AM

I recently got a new computer that I use only for my different software. I do not allow the pc onto the internet so it does not get any viruses. I downloaded autocad, inventor, and revit on a computer that does use the internet. I saved the files onto a flash drive to transport to my other computer. When I downloaded everything I did not allow the program to run. When I brought the files over they wont run what can I do to install these onto my computer I have the serial numbers.

*Expert Elite*
TravisNave
Message 2 of 2 (59 Views)

Re: Instlation for autocad, inventor, and revit

08-12-2013 11:16 AM in reply to: lorrinkl

Welcome to the community.

The installation requires additional files to be downloaded during the time of installation - especially Revit. 

You will not get any viruses by connecting your computer to download the files during installation.  You're being a tad bit too cautious here.  :smileyvery-happy:

You can always use the Open DNS family shield DNS to block spam, virus, and malware sites. 

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                       Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave
Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions or visit the Installation and Licensing Forum to get help installing your software.