Installation & Licensing

Installation & Licensing

lorrinkl
Message 1 of 2 (68 Views)

Instlation for autocad, inventor, and revit

68 Views, 1 Replies
08-12-2013 10:55 AM

I recently got a new computer that I use only for my different software. I do not allow the pc onto the internet so it does not get any viruses. I downloaded autocad, inventor, and revit on a computer that does use the internet. I saved the files onto a flash drive to transport to my other computer. When I downloaded everything I did not allow the program to run. When I brought the files over they wont run what can I do to install these onto my computer I have the serial numbers.

*Expert Elite*
TravisNave
Message 2 of 2 (60 Views)

Re: Instlation for autocad, inventor, and revit

08-12-2013 11:16 AM in reply to: lorrinkl

Welcome to the community.

The installation requires additional files to be downloaded during the time of installation - especially Revit. 

You will not get any viruses by connecting your computer to download the files during installation.  You're being a tad bit too cautious here.  :smileyvery-happy:

You can always use the Open DNS family shield DNS to block spam, virus, and malware sites. 

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                       Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions or visit the Installation and Licensing Forum to get help installing your software.