Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Installing Softwares on multiple machines

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
valmik27
303 Views, 4 Replies

Installing Softwares on multiple machines

hello,

I have a very simple question.

i have purchased a product autodesk building design suite. i am only allowed to use complete suite on a single machine. But what if i want to use 3ds max in 1 machine and on another want to use revit and cad. why cant i install the different softwares on different machines and work at a same time? It is very important because it speeds up my project work, if i have my staff working on cad or revit and second working on max at the same time.

if it is working on one machine with all these many options of software at same time, its no sense in buying such a suite. As  a suggestion Autodesk must implicate this multiple machine usage system as soon as possible.

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
DarrenP
in reply to: valmik27

nope you a bought a suite its a bundled package with multiple products you can not split this up to multiple users

1 suite license means 1 user can use the license at a time

DarrenP
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 3 of 5
Dazzman

Autodesk do offer a solution you buy the individual products that each have a license rather than the suite product.

Message 4 of 5
dgorsman

A suite license is NOT 1 AutoCAD + 1 3DSMAX + 1 Revit etc.  What it is, is 1 single license which can be used to run multiple products which are in that suite.  If you want to run multiple computers from a single license you'll need a network license but that still only provides 1 single license.  To run multiple, simultaneous computers you will need to purchase more licenses.

----------------------------------
If you are going to fly by the seat of your pants, expect friction burns.
"I don't know" is the beginning of knowledge, not the end.

Message 5 of 5
valmik27
in reply to: dgorsman

http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/pc/index?siteID=123112&id=18270103#standalone

http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/installation-licensing/stnad-alone-license-bdsp-2nd-activation-on-a-la...

What i mean to say is. 1 license used, 2 different softwares with 2 different machines.

Can you please go through the above link. this is what i am looking for.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report