Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Installing individual products from Suite product

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
Jroper
359 Views, 2 Replies

Installing individual products from Suite product

What do we need in order to install a single product from a Suite product?

For instance, say I would like only to copy over just the Navisworks Manage 64 bit portion of the Building Design Suite Ultimate installation.  Could I simply copy the folder ...\AdminImage\x64\NAVMAN folder?  Does it have all the necessary components for installation?

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
TravisNave
in reply to: Jroper

Unlikely.  Just create a deployment with only that product selected and it will only install that product.  That should be the easiest. 

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 3 of 3
Jroper
in reply to: TravisNave

Installed Navisworks Manage from a Building Design Suite product by going into the NAVMAN folder and using the roamer.msi.

But I was not able to launch Revit Structure in the same way with the RST2012.msi in its folder.  It gave me a 1604 error.

So it's hit a miss.  Creating single deployments should be the way to go.  Thanks.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report