Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 12
cyco135
511 Views, 11 Replies

installing error

the error below is what i am getting after i have already downloaded and click to installt o my laptop, and right when its almost done opening the ziped files, it gives me that error.... please fix ur copy of revit 2011 in the downloads so i can download the clean copy...

CRC failed in support\dotnetfx\wcu\dotNetFramework\dotNetFX35\x64\netfx35_x64.exe
Unexpected end of archive

11 REPLIES 11
Message 2 of 12
TravisNave
in reply to: cyco135

Problems downloading the Autodesk software and/or CRC errors may be avoided by using another web browser, or using the alternate browser download method.

For more detailed information on this process, please see the following blog post tip here:

http://upandready.typepad.com/up_and_ready/2011/08/downloading-software-browser-download-vs-download...

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 3 of 12
cyco135

tis is wat it says

Message 4 of 12
cyco135
in reply to: TravisNave

i ae used google rome, and internet exployer, and monzilla firefox, and same ting...

Message 5 of 12
cyco135

tis is wat i see 

Message 6 of 12
TravisNave

Try downloading from another computer.  Make sure your real-time antivirus is disabled. 

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 7 of 12
cyco135

i am not pc stupid, jsut to let u know, i have tried it from 5 different pc's, and on each one, on google chrome and on firefox, as well as the 2 class instructors have tried, and we get that same issue, from all the computers, and diffrent people have logged in with thier accounts, and they got the same errors... 

Message 8 of 12
cyco135

still same thing, and tried it of 3 different computers , i am not getting happy bout this

Message 9 of 12
TravisNave

I did not say you were stupid.  I understand that you are frustrated. I would be too. If you have done all that you've said you've done then likely the download itself on the server is corrupted.  Have you tried downloading the trial?  It will activate just the same.  Otherwise, perhaps philip.s will see this thread and provide a corrected link.

Autodesk Forums:
Message 10 of 12
philip.s

Thanks Travis.

Antonio, I was just able to successfully download and install Revit Architecture 2011 from the Education Community, so I can't confirm a server issue, however this is generally one of the "busy seasons" which would result in increased traffic and potentially slower speeds.

As Travis mentioned, I can provide a timed direct download link as a potential workaround. Please try again using the following and let us know if it resolves the issue.

Autodesk Revit Architecture 2011 32-64 BIT

Message 11 of 12
cyco135
in reply to: philip.s

both my instructors in the cadd department tried to download it today on thier accounts fron the site,a nd they got the same issues... i dont get it....

Message 12 of 12
cyco135
in reply to: philip.s

the install u jsut gave me there, worked great, but the install on the site gives me those errors when i trie dot install it, so dont know what the deal was, but it was the download from ur site..

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report