Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Installing entire suite deployment via GPO

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
rsanchez
495 Views, 2 Replies

Installing entire suite deployment via GPO

I'm in the process of building my 2014 depoyments for IDSP and BDSP to be deployed to a large amount of workscations.  This will be my first year to build deployments entirely around suites and I want to save as much time as possible at installation time.  Does anyone know if it's possible to install suite deployments using GPO?

So far, I've only created the IDSP suite and I noticed that there's only one MSI file and the filename indicates that it's for C3D only and not the entire IDSP.

--
Ralph Sanchez
Tags (3)
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
matt.vanruiten
in reply to: rsanchez

I know this thread is old, but did you ever determine if this is possible or not?  I'm trying the same thing with IDSP 2014 and have hit a dead end.  I guess I'll have to create individual installations packages for each product from within the GPO?  Thanks.

Message 3 of 3
mchee
in reply to: matt.vanruiten

Old thread, but I finally figured this out. You have to create packages for each install. It's a pain, but worth it.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report