Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Installing education version of max 2013 in office

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
352 Views, 3 Replies

Installing education version of max 2013 in office

Hello.

Can i install this free(student) version of MAX on my work PC?

I have pretty much of free time in office (working as Sys admin) and want to spend it learning different features of 3ds max. Im not going to achieve any commercial profit from it, or export models to other (licensed or cracked) versions of max or any other soft, just education such as different modificators, tools and hints.

Wanted to install trial version but there only 2014 x64 max. My PC running x32 win7 OS.

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
camilo.lemos
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi tsugaru.1,

This has been taken from the Eligibility Requirements listed on the Education Community

"A student is an individual enrolled at a recognized degree-granting or certificate-granting educational institution for three (3) or more credit hours in a degree-granting or certificate granting education program or in a nine (9) month or longer certificate program, and upon request by Autodesk is able to provide proof of such enrollment."

Moreover, these licenses are to be installed on personal computers, which does not include professional machines owned by companies.

Sorry to bring the bad news:(

Camilo Lemos

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous

Thank you.

Is there an option to download 30d trial version of max 2012-13 and install it? I mean x32 version, because as i see 3ds max 2014 x32 dont even exists :)/

Message 4 of 4
camilo.lemos

The versions contained in Matt, our Virtual Agent, will function as a trial for the first month. Click here and select the option Downloading and Installation -> Software Download Links -> I Need to Redownload my Product; then simply choose the program and version that you wish to download.

Best regards, 

Camilo Lemos

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report