Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4
sdmitri
238 Views, 3 Replies

Installing Autodesk

So I installed AutoCad 2013, however just recently my computer crashed and had to reboot itself. Because of this I no longer have autocad installed on my computer and it wont allow me to re-instal it! What can I do? Or is there a possibility that I could get another key??

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
joane.bonghanoy
in reply to: sdmitri

Hi sdmitri,

You mentioned, "wont allow me to re-install it", can you provide more details or a specific error message?

Indeed if a computer crashes, what needs to be done is to re-install the Product and then re-activate it. Do you have a Student License or a Commercial License?

Joane Bonghanoy
Message 3 of 4
sdmitri
in reply to: joane.bonghanoy

Hello, The program comes back up, but says that the computer already has AutoCad 2013 installed, and will not let me use the same activation code. I have a student liscence. Overall, im not entirely sure how to fix the program and would feel as though to start back from the beginning with a new activation code would be the easiest! Thanks
Message 4 of 4
joane.bonghanoy
in reply to: sdmitri

Hi sdmitri,

We would need to generate a new Activation Code for that. Please send me a Private Message (click on my joane.bonghanoy profile name and then “Send this user a private message”) with your Serial Number and Request Code.

Joane Bonghanoy

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report