Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Installing autodesk inv 2012 error texture-ma​terial libraries

6 REPLIES 6
Message 1 of 7
__Tom__
1812 Views, 6 Replies

Installing autodesk inv 2012 error texture-ma​terial libraries

hi,

many times i have tried to install the autodesk inventor 2012 student version but it gives the same error over and over again.

So i installed the MaterialLibrary and if i look at the installed software it is installed but i still get the error...

I tried:

- installing safemode

- new user acc with admin rights

- uninstalled all MS C++ 2010 programs

- re installing material library many times

- uninstalled all autodesk products ( had inventor 2009 student version before..)

I really dont know what to do and didn't find others with this problem..

it seems so that the material library is installed but that the installer does not see it is.

i hope some one can and wil help me with this, for the setup log see the attachment.

6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
TravisNave
in reply to: __Tom__

Make sure that all of your old Inventor files, material libraries, and content centers are uninstalled first. 

For more information on the Autodesk KB Support article concerning the clean uninstall of Autdoesk products, see this link:

http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/ps/dl/item?siteID=123112&id=2887771&linkID=9240617

For all other installation problems on Windows XP SP2 or below consider using the Microsoft Installer Clean Up Utility. For more information on this program, please my forum post here:

http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/Installation-Licensing/Microsoft-Installer-Clean-Up-Utility-for-Add-Re...

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 3 of 7
__Tom__

There was nothing of autodesk installed and nothing in the registers still the same error as seen in the first picture.

used windows clean instal program also same error.

Manually installing the material library does work, but the installer does not see that the library is installed that is the problem.I really dont want to install clean windows, but dont know how to solve it otherwise.... 

Message 4 of 7
biagi

I am having the same error, I do not know what to do, I tried the same and I still I have this error message, please, I need help, I really need to install Autodesk to work.

Message 5 of 7
__Tom__

Sorry to say but I tried a few more times but so far nothing worked, can’t understand why.

The library manually installing worked but the installer just won’t see it is installed or it is not correctly installed.

So i also still don't have any sullution, hope that some one does...

Message 6 of 7
biagi
in reply to: TravisNave

I am having the same error, I do not know what to do, I tried the same and I still I have this error message, please, I need help, I really need to install Autodesk to work.

Message 7 of 7
biagi

I've been trying to install Revit Architecture 2012 but i got the same error. I attached the installation log File, may be with this log you can help us.

Regards!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report