Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Installing AutoCAD LT 2013 for Mac on Yosemite

7 REPLIES 7
Message 1 of 8
Anonymous
1326 Views, 7 Replies

Installing AutoCAD LT 2013 for Mac on Yosemite

Hekllo

I recently did a clean install on my Mac, and now AutoCAD 2013 won't install.

I get an error saying "This version of OS X is not supported" and "AutoCAD LT 2013 requires OS X 10.6.4 or later"

Any suggestions please?

Thanks,

Andrew

7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8
DarrenP
in reply to: Anonymous

read this: http://knowledge.autodesk.com/support/autocad-for-mac/troubleshooting/caas/sfdcarticles/sfdcarticles...

DarrenP
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 3 of 8
Anonymous
in reply to: DarrenP

I have exactly the same problem.  Even though Service Pack 3 has been released this is no use if the CD will not install on Yosemite in the first place.  It still gives the error: "AutoCAD LT 2013 requires OS X 10.6.4 or later".

HELP!!

Message 4 of 8
hkassociates

Me too.  Is there anyway to force install with CD and apply SP1, SP2, SP3 later?

Message 5 of 8
Anonymous

This is related to my problem, however I installed SP3 before upgrading my OS to Yosemite. The software was working fine until I installed the SP, thus making this autodesk's responsibility to solve. After numerous failed attempts, I decided to upgrade to yosemite and see if that would corect the problem. Now I am receiving the same error stating that LT 2013 isn't compatible. Is Autodesk is doing anything to honor the original purchase by issuing a license for the newer 2015 version or if they are working to correct this problem? Autodesk should not be releasing service packs that have the potential to ruin otherwise functioning and licensed (paid) versions of their software.

This seems like an unfortunate, and completely unprofessional, not to mention backhanded, way of forcing people to purchase newer software. I can no longer do any work and this is costing time and money.

Respectfully,

Demian Rodriguez

Message 6 of 8
Anonymous

I was waiting nearly 2 months for the SP3 to be released. It came just before Christmas, I downloaded and installed it and the result is:

ACAD LT 2013 crashes on startup without error message. 

I removed the ACAD LT installation from my Mac, and now I can not even re-install as the software in its eternal wisdom recognises that I do not have OS X 10.6. or later...

Thanks Autodesk. This is the poorest performance I have seen with Autodesk in over 25 years.

Thomas Stier

Message 7 of 8
Anonymous

Is this the only way to get in touch with AutoDesk? I agree with the above poster. I did everything the service pack told me to do and now it is rendered useless. I expect Autodesk to acknowledge this situation as it their problem. This isnt a cheap program to invest in. And it was a big step to change from my previous cheaper cad system. I feel cheated if Autodesk are not going to fix this.

Ben Stones

Message 8 of 8
DarrenP

someone posted this: http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/autocad-for-mac-general/how-to-install-autocad-lt-2013-for-mac-on-mac-...

DarrenP
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report