Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Installing Autocad 2013 in Network

1 REPLY 1
SOLVED
Message 1 of 2
LiceoJAR
267 Views, 1 Reply

Installing Autocad 2013 in Network

Sir,

I want to install Autocad 2013 in a student laboratory with 50 windows 7 computers. I selected one of these (PC1) as a server and install NLS Software . Then installed Autocad. NLS and Autocad works fine in this machine. But ii need install in the otjhers 49 computers all are network conected. Do you know a fast method for install the software in the others PCs? Thanks.

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
TravisNave
in reply to: LiceoJAR

Create a network deployment.  This will make an answer file that will install each client with the information pointing back to your single license server. 

Alternately, you can install one computer with the network version, then use a disk imaging software to blast it to the other machines. 

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report