Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Installing AutoCad 2011 student 3 year trial for Win7 error

8 REPLIES 8
Message 1 of 9
nathan_rajner
5139 Views, 8 Replies

Installing AutoCad 2011 student 3 year trial for Win7 error

I was able to download the trial to my desktop. Now I am having problems installing it. When I would go to click on the  side tab that says "Install Products, perform a standard installation on this workstation" and error message would pop up that says "You cannot install the product on this current operating system." Can someone please help me? I need to have this downloaded on my laptop to work from my house.I have a HP G60 laptop if that helps to figure out this problem. Thank you!

8 REPLIES 8
Message 2 of 9
JDMather
in reply to: nathan_rajner

Is your Windows 7 operating system the 64-bit version (newer computer) or is it the 32-bit version installed by you on a very old computer?

What version of AutoCAD 2011 are you trying to install (32-bit or 64-bit)?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Autodesk Inventor 2019 Certified Professional
Autodesk AutoCAD 2013 Certified Professional
Certified SolidWorks Professional

The CADWhisperer YouTube Channel

EESignature

Message 3 of 9

I am also having the exact same problem installing AutoCad 2011 3 year trial. I am running on vista home. I did have the 13 month AutoCad 2010 version which had expired could that be a problem?

thank you for your help!

Message 4 of 9
JDMather
in reply to: tenzin.chokteng

You didn't answer the question.
If you want help you will have to provide more information.

Is your version of Windows the 32-bit version (old old computer) or is it the 64-bit version (newer computer)?
Are you trying to install 32-biit version of software or 64-bit version?

2011 has nothing to do with 2010.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Autodesk Inventor 2019 Certified Professional
Autodesk AutoCAD 2013 Certified Professional
Certified SolidWorks Professional

The CADWhisperer YouTube Channel

EESignature

Message 5 of 9

Hi,

I have the exact same problem, my computer is new 64bit and i was trying to install the 2011 32bit. is that the problem?

Message 6 of 9

I am having the same problem. Downloaded Autocad 2011 64-bit 30 day free trial student version.

I need this for class.

Please assist.

Thank you-John Woodson

Message 7 of 9

I am a student of Baltimore City Community College.I need this program for class.I have installed the 30 day trial,but its telling me thats it is an error and I can't get on to do my work.I tried to reinstall but it won't access.Can you please help?

Message 8 of 9
robertcoles72
in reply to: JDMather

32bits.

Message 9 of 9
robertcoles72
in reply to: JDMather

I said 32bit old.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report