Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Installing and activating for a classroom lab.

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
blemken
192 Views, 2 Replies

Installing and activating for a classroom lab.

I have downloaded the following titles for use in a classroom lab using the network license option for institutions. Autocad 2015, Alias Studio,  Maya, 3DS Max

Revit and Showcase. My IT person has been trying to assemble a deployment with these products. Her has no been able to get a test computer with the image to point to the license server. We both watched the Synergis Webinar on this but it has not been helpful. The other High School in my district has had some success with having standalone licenses in the lab. Would this be an option and if so how? We have also discussed the possibility of re imaging the entire lab and installing each title individually over the school network. After this we would be at a terrible loss. Any suggestions???????

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
asburyj
in reply to: blemken

You cannot activate a standalone install with a network license. What is the error message you get from your clients when trying to checkout a license from the license server? Did you remember to exclude the ports TCP 27000-27009 and 2080 from the server firewall?

Jeffry Asbury
Message 3 of 3
TravisNave
in reply to: blemken

I also answered this question here:

http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/installation-licensing/installing-of-a-classroom-lab/m-p/5265945

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report