Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 2
yrekaengineer
262 Views, 1 Reply

Installing ACAD 2005

I've got Architectural Desktop 2005.  I've installed it about 6 times over the years without a problem.  I am now trying to install it again.  The first disk goes fine but about 1/2 way through disk 2 it does this 'rollback' thing and interupts the installation.  Anybody got any ideas?

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
TravisNave
in reply to: yrekaengineer

If you're trying to install this on Vista or Windows 7, stop right now.  It isn't supported.  Otherwise, if you are using Windows XP and your ACAD 2005 license is still valid after all these years, then post your installation log in the %TEMP% folder and we'll see what is causing it.

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report