Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Installing 3ds max Student

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
288 Views, 3 Replies

Installing 3ds max Student

I did the browser download option because none of the other options would download on my pc.  After the download was done and I started the install everything was fine.  After the install got to 100% it says that the install was "canceled by user" without me hitting anything.  I can't figure out why it keeps doing this.  Any help would be appreciated.

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

I am having the same issue.  I am doing the install from online and everything is fine then about a quarter of the way through it says installation was successful but some items did not install and everything was on the list of things not installed.  What is going on??? Tried doing this 7 times now!!!

Message 3 of 4
TravisNave

Both of you post your installation log files.

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 4 of 4
TravisNave

@Anonymous 

I got your PM, but I really need to see that installation log file.  Post it here.

Thanks.

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report