Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Installing 3 versions of AutoCad on one computer and have them all work

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
Anonymous
411 Views, 4 Replies

Installing 3 versions of AutoCad on one computer and have them all work

I have AutoCad 2010, 2011, 2012 and I would like to install and use them on one computer. I had 2010 and 2011 installed and working, but when I installed 2012 something happened. After I intalled 2012 I went to use 2010 and it gave me an error. anyone seen this problem? Is there a special way to install them so they will all work?

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
emily.xu
in reply to: Anonymous

Normally, you can install different versions of AutoCAD on your machine side-by-side and they can run perfectly, even same version with different language.

Could you provide the error when you start AutoCAD 2010? Or error images?

Emily Xu
Product Support
Message 3 of 5
TravisNave

Since all of these versions use the 2010 DWG save format, why do you need to install and use all three versions?  Simply running 2012 should suffice. 

Post your error and perhaps we can determine the resolution.

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 4 of 5
emily.xu

I just follow to see if you still need our help?Or your issue has been resolved already?

Emily Xu
Product Support
Message 5 of 5
Anonymous
in reply to: emily.xu

It seems that I have resolved the issue I was having. Thanks for all the help!!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report