Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Installing 2013 LT for Mac on Yosemite

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
Anonymous
292 Views, 4 Replies

Installing 2013 LT for Mac on Yosemite

I am trying to install Autocad 2013 LT on my new Macbook Pro.  The Macbook is running OS 10.10.1 Yosemite.  I had a previous installation on another machine that has crashed.  I transfered my old machine to my new one via a time machine backup.  When I went to re-install Autocad the error message in the below attached image appears and does not allow the installation to continue.  My operating system as stated above is at 10.10.1, clearly later than the 10.6.4 that is in the error message.  

Since I can't even get the first installation to work, I am not able to install sp2 and then sp3 in order to allow the program to run in Yosemite.

Any thoughts, ideas for help?

It should be noted that I was not able to transfer any licenses because the old machine crashed. 

Untitled.png

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
stevek
in reply to: Anonymous

I am having the exact same issue.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Message 3 of 5
DarrenP
in reply to: stevek

autodesk has an article on this: http://knowledge.autodesk.com/support/autocad-for-mac/troubleshooting/caas/sfdcarticles/sfdcarticles...

DarrenP
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 4 of 5
stevek
in reply to: DarrenP

The problem is that autodesk provides the proper service packs, but you cannot install the program itself to apply the service packs.

Message 5 of 5
Anonymous
in reply to: stevek

Stevek is right on the money with this problem. You cannot complete the initial install to even get to teh service packs.  Has anyone come up with a solution?

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report