Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Installer will not give option to install (mac)

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
520 Views, 3 Replies

Installer will not give option to install (mac)

I am running OS X Maverics, if that helps anyone. 

Anyway. 

I have Autodesk Sketchbook Pro 2011, I've had it for a few years now. 

It's been on my macbook with no problems for that entire duration. I recently bought an iMac, and wanted to get the software onto it as well, simply because the desktop will be more convenient for me to draw with at my desk. (Not that this matters, I suppose) 

Point being, when I put the disk in and went to install, the intaller package comes up, guides me through. Once I pick where to install, it simply won't let me. I've agreed to the liscencing, and all that, but the intall button is still greyed out and not clickable, it will also not allow me to click on the SketchbookPro2011 package at all. 

Can I only install the program on one computer? 

If so, is there any other way to get the program on here (legally) without buying it again? Airdrop, or the like? 

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
dembkod
in reply to: Anonymous

Steponmeshoeman

Hello. No. The disk would not know that you installed elsewhere. There is possibly a mavericks incompatibility, but I have not seen this before. Can you download sketchbook pro and try to install with those files?

http://autodesk.creativevirtual15.com/autodesk/bot.html?isJSEnabled=1&businessArea=Root.Front%20Desk...

Thank you for taking part in our community!

David Dembkoski
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: dembkod

I dowloaded as requested, unfortunately, it didn't work either. Same exact sequence of events followed, leaving the install button greyed out and the SketchbookPro checkbox unclicked as well. 

Message 4 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Same exact problem here - Autodesk Sketchbook Pro 2011 trying to install on a MacBook Pro running Mavericks. Install button in greyed out when I get to the window to install the software. Any help would be appreciated.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report