Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Installation / Run time error help!!!

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
Ozy007
463 Views, 1 Reply

Installation / Run time error help!!!

Hi, 

I downloaded inventor professional  2013 for students and installed it using the Product key and Serial provided.

Evry time i tried to run the software it would start loading and the crash giving me the following error message:

"An autodesk product failed to send the required value for SERIALNUM. The error report sent to Autodesk may be incomplete"

I removed the product, re-downloaded it and re-installed it but im still running into the same problem.

Im running a P6200 Intel Pentium @ 2.13 Ghz dual core. 4GB of memory and a 64bit operationg system, windows 7.

I really need this product up and running for a school project.

Any help?? 

Thanks!

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
TravisNave
in reply to: Ozy007

Other users who have experienced this problem in the past have had luck uninstalling the program and reinstalling it.  Make sure that you have local admin rights, UAC is off, and anti-virus is disabled.

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report