Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 8
alamin07
539 Views, 7 Replies

Installation problems

i got autocad 2013 student license  . i run this and click  on 'install on this  computer ' button  . but when  i go to  the  next  page (install > configure lnstallation ) i have  seen  there are three uncheck  box need to check . but can not check  first  one (AUTOCAD 2013 speed documentation ,share ideas ,and explore 3d concept with  powerful design and  documentation tools ). because  there are shown  a error .

what  should  i do .... please  help me .

i am using  windows 8.1  and 64 bits .

7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8
TravisNave
in reply to: alamin07

What is the error?

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 3 of 8
Gfornaro
in reply to: TravisNave

Hello my name is Gino and I'm a freshmen student at Drexel University and I am trying to install AutoCAD 2015. However I'm encountering similar problem. However the error I'm getting says it's a fatal error causing the download to stop prematurely. I need autcad by tomorrow for my engineering 100 course. I already went to my IT department and they don't know what is the problem. I am also using windows 8.1 and 64 bits.
Message 4 of 8
TravisNave
in reply to: Gfornaro

I would recommend that you try downloading your product using the virtual assistant by following the directions here:

http://knowledge.autodesk.com/support/autocad/troubleshooting/caas/sfdcarticles/sfdcarticles/How-to-...

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 5 of 8
Gfornaro

I actually tried that and it still didn't work

Sent from my iPhone
Message 6 of 8
TravisNave

Post your installation log when you can.

Autodesk Forums:
Message 7 of 8
Gfornaro

What do you mean by instillation log? I'm a bit confused

Sent from my iPhone
Message 8 of 8
TravisNave

The installation log is found on your installation summary page after failure, or in your %TEMP% folder.

Here is my instructions and explanation:

http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/installation-licensing/how-to-determine-errors-in-installation-log-fil...

Thanks.

Autodesk Forums:

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report