Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4
sagarnashikkar
481 Views, 3 Replies

Installation problem

Respected Sir,

I installation 3ds Max design  

I attach file

please help me

sagar nashikkar,

Thank you,

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
TravisNave
in reply to: sagarnashikkar

Kill the monitor.exe process from Task Manager and then proceed with installation.

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 3 of 4
cpcfm
in reply to: TravisNave

Dear Sir,

i have product Design Suite 2014 with single server license.

I have a server for domain controller and all workstations are in the domain.

however the license server is installed on another server (windows server 2008 R2) which is not in the domain.

the license server is working and showing the status of license issued and avialble (6Nos.)

i also installed the PDSU2014 in the workstation (windows 7-64bit)

But when starting the program, it asks for license server system/file, then i type the license server name.

it results in error[-15.150.0]

please help me to sort this out asap.

thanks in advance

Pradeep

Tags (1)
Message 4 of 4
TravisNave
in reply to: cpcfm

Firewall or IPv6.

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report