Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 3
hoslicutru
270 Views, 2 Replies

INSTALLATION PROBLEM

I had Freestyle installed and the last time I went to open it, it told me that there was a upgrade available so I told it to go ahead. It proceeded to uninstall the program and when it started to download and install the upgrade it gave me the following error "Failed downloading component, please check your internet connection and try again" well the internet connection is working fine or I would not be able to type this on your web site. I tried downloading several times and have received the same error every day for the past 5 days, I was thinking that your server was down or some kind of problem like that. I also tried reinstalling the original download that I installed from the first time and I get the same error with that file as well. I am at a loss at this point, I have no trace of the original install, and no way to reinstall, and I have a involved floorplan drawing that I have to get done by Saturday. I would also like to let you know how dissatisfied I am that there is no phone support for this product. I have attached a .jpg of the error that I have received.

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
DarrenP
in reply to: hoslicutru

it looks like Freestyle was discontinued and replaced by a free product: http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/pc/index?id=14985022&siteID=123112

thats probaby why its giving you that error

DarrenP
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 3 of 3
TravisNave
in reply to: hoslicutru

Darren is absolutely right.  I'm sorry that you have satisfaction issues, however, phone support is generally a service offered thru the Value Added Resellers.  You might contact a VAR in your area for product support options.

http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/partner/search?id=1088201&siteID=123112

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report