Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

installation problem revit 2013

5 REPLIES 5
SOLVED
Message 1 of 6
pgmistry.1991
370 Views, 5 Replies

installation problem revit 2013

having trouble installing revit 2013. as shown in attachment.  plz help plz...

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Hi pgmistry.1991,

Have a look at this thread and see if the solutions there solve your installation issue please (the products are difrerent but the resolution should be the same).

Let us know!

Camilo Lemos

Message 3 of 6
TravisNave
in reply to: pgmistry.1991

Your product is probably failing to install because the prerequiste program required by the installer is newer than the version being installed. Please uninstall the prerequisite program causing the issue located in that installation log file and run your installer again.

For more information about this process, please see my KB link here:

http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/Installation-Licensing/Some-Products-Fail-to-Install-Result-1603/td-p/...

Good Luck!

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 4 of 6

yeah problem solved thnk you!
Message 5 of 6
pgmistry.1991
in reply to: TravisNave

yeah now its working Thank You!
Message 6 of 6
TravisNave
in reply to: pgmistry.1991

Excellent.  Make sure you mark the thread as an accepted solution to close it out.  Thanks! 

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report