Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Installation Problem Inventor 2014

24 REPLIES 24
SOLVED
Message 1 of 25
ca.pabon2034
5777 Views, 24 Replies

Installation Problem Inventor 2014

Hello,

I have been trying to Install Inventor 2014 and 2013 for almost a week. First I thought, there would some issue with Inventor 2013 (The version we use at my university) and after that I decided changing to Inventor 2014. I have downloaded the software and at the beginning everything goes well, but after some time it stucks, almost everytime by (Overall progress 19 of 32 remaining). I left last Sunday my computer the whole day turned on, hoping this issue to fix from itself but nothing happened.

I would really appreciate, if somebody could tell me what the problem might be and how to solve it.

By the way I have already tried all installation methods.

Thanks,

Camilo

24 REPLIES 24
Message 21 of 25
shankar
in reply to: shankar

worked after turn off the windows firewall !! and it started downloading 🙂 

Message 22 of 25
johnnyofast
in reply to: shankar

Prior to being told it can't work on 8.1  microsoft works on my computer for 4 hours to no avail and tells me someone will call in the morning. In the AM the new computer guy can't even open file manager because guy #1 screwed it up so bad. So now I can't even reload windows 8 until they send me a load disk, they tell me they won't even send it out for 7-10days. You don't get a load disk with a new laptop anymore, at least this one didn't get any.

Thanks Microsoft.

Message 23 of 25
yely.pernia
in reply to: ca.pabon2034

Hello!

I've been trying to download inventor 2014 on my Toshiba computer but this one got a error. I've tried EVERYTHING. I almost crashed it up but hopefully I didn't. When I get to set up the program, it right away got me into the following message thet I've attached.

Message 24 of 25
asburyj
in reply to: yely.pernia

The communication error usually occurs if you try to start an "install now" again after the session already expired. Can you try downloading the full installer from the virtual agent as a workaround?

Go to http://autodesk.creativevirtual15.com/autodesk/bot.html?isJSEnabled=1&businessArea=Root.Front%20Desk...

Select the 2nd Choice "Download Links "

Select your product

You are now presented with the choice to download your software. 

Jeffry Asbury
Message 25 of 25
yely.pernia
in reply to: asburyj

Oh MY GOODNEEEEEEEEEESS! As I would say in French: Je t'adore!!! THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH for helping me. I cannot belive that after a buch of months trying to installe it, I get to see those icons on my computer. I'm so thankful!!!

Thank You again!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report