Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Installation problem for 3d max 2013 educaton version in Win 8

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
thomastong0211
272 Views, 1 Reply

Installation problem for 3d max 2013 educaton version in Win 8

I cannot install the education version of 3d max 2010,2013 and 2014 in win 8. when all the files have been extracted, a window pop out and saying that  " AppData\Local\Temp\_AlAF75.tmp\/SecondRun / lang en-us / FirstRun Threadld 3284" in 3d max 2013, " Autodesk\autodesk_3dsmax_2010_English_32_64bit\?secondRun/ SMS" in 3d max 2010.

I have tried to install it in win 7, it works, and the computer in school is using win 8 which is also works with 3d max 2013, but they had been installed as a design suit with a proper license.

So right now, I am hestitating to reinstall the window from 8 to 7 to solve the problem in quickest way.

Any comment?

Cheers,

Thomas  

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
TravisNave
in reply to: thomastong0211

The 2010 version is definitely not supported in Windows 8.  Other than that, make sure your newer supported versions are installing 64-bit on 64-bit and vice versa for 32-bit.

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report