Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Installation of Revit Trial Building Design Suite 2015

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
275 Views, 2 Replies

Installation of Revit Trial Building Design Suite 2015

Hi everybody,

I wanted to try Revit 2015 and ordered a trial Version and received a USB Stick Version of Building Design Suite 2015 Ultimate.

Within the installation i wondered, why the possible programs were only different AutoCAD Versions, but I could not see anything with Revit or 3d max.

I waited for everything to install, but afterwards i could still not find anything refering to Revit in the Program Folder.

I send an email to the store (from where i received the trial version). They only told me, that i should ask for help at autodesk.com.

Has anybody installed the trial Building Design Suite 2015 and was able to try the Revit versions and/or 3D max?

Greets and thanks in advance,

thomash

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
DarrenP
in reply to: Anonymous

are you running 32 bit windows?
and also how did you order a trial?
trials are free

DarrenP
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 3 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: DarrenP

No, i am running 64 bit windows 7 pro.

And yes, i ordered a trial version.

And i received it on a usb stick.

On the package stands: Building Design Suite Ultimate 2015. I thought, that this should be a complete version with revit.

Is Revit not installable on 64 bit Windows?

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report