Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Installation of Product designe suit premium 2013

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
agustin.vittar
442 Views, 5 Replies

Installation of Product designe suit premium 2013

Hello, I'm trying to install this product. I downloaded it from the support autodesk page. It is something about 14GB.

Then when I tryed to run this error appears

"The system cannot opent the device or file specfied" -> you can see it in the picture attached.

Please give me some help

I donwloaded: AUTODESK PRODUCT DESIGNE SUIT 2013 64BITS

Thank you

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
TravisNave
in reply to: agustin.vittar

I assume you are on SP2?

Clear your %TEMP% folder and try installing again with anti-virus disabled.  If you are adding service packs during the install, choose not to do so.  And most importantly, cross your fingers.

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 3 of 6
emily.xu

Did the problem happen when you install or create deployment?

Emily Xu
Product Support
Message 4 of 6

Hello,

Yes, I have SP2.

I tried cleaning c:/documents and settings/Administrator/Temp folder, but I can't disable the antivirus and still don't working.

I have trend antivirus office scan. I don't have the permission to disable.

One more thing. Now I'm trying to install another aplication, for example autocad LT, and I have the same problem.

So I think the problem is over my machine. One month ago I could run this instaler.

It's strange.

Thank you for your help.

Message 5 of 6

Hello again.

The problem seems to be the antivirus. He is doing a real-time scan. I don't have the permissions to disable, but I think there maybe a shortcut for do that.

Once, one of your partner (David) connected to my PC with teamviewer. Can you do that?

Please help!

Message 6 of 6
david.lau

1.  When you run the "setup', half way through (basically before you get to check on EULA or even enter the serial numbers), you will get this error.

2.  You need to disable the Anti-Virus before the install will go through.

3.  See this post:  http://upandready.typepad.com/up_and_ready/2013/01/trend-micro-the-system-cannot-open-the-device-or-...

4.  We have been getting a lot of calls recently so it must be an update to Trend Micro that is causing this.  i.e. Trend Micro Titanium 2013.

5.  Maybe this will help:  http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20110316222853AAEr1wG

David Lau

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report