Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Installation of Mechanical Desktop 2009

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
biber1131
1478 Views, 1 Reply

Installation of Mechanical Desktop 2009

I am having trouble installing Autodesk Mechanical Desktop 2009. I have downloaded it on another one of our computers in the office, and used to have it on the one i'm currently using but, I had to uninstall. Now when I download the program Disk 1 and Disk 2 I go through the set up and at the very end of the process it says, "fatal error". So, I tried burning the unzipped files a disk and installing that way but for some reason when it says, insert disk 2 it will not read. Please help!!!!!

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
TravisNave
in reply to: biber1131

Your best bet is to make sure you have the right MDT 2009 updated download for your computer.  The original release from disc did not work for Windows 7, for example.  To get the latest install files, please go here:

http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/pc/item?id=13744274&siteID=123112

Also note that support for this product has now expired as it has been retired under Subscription.

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report