Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Installation of AutoCAD 2008 Service Pack 1

0 REPLIES 0
Message 1 of 1
Anonymous
309 Views, 0 Replies

Installation of AutoCAD 2008 Service Pack 1

I have been planning the deployment of AutoCAD 2008 + SP1 for a number of weeks. Created the deployment for both Standalone and Network installs, with a number of changes done to the default installation settings.
I added a few support paths, and removed the Migration, Impression Toolbar and Encryption.
I executed the deployment for 3 of our 200 licenses and discovered that after the install, the settings I changed were different:

1) The Service Pack 1 did not install as part of the deployment
2) Drawing Encryption is unavailable as set, but the impression toolbar still there.
3) All the support paths went on okay.

So, I recreated the deployments, deleted and recreated the group policy objects. Attempted the deployment on another 4 licenses with the same results.

Am I missing something here? Tried one standalone deployment and again no success.

Given that I still have a lot of installations to complete and lots of users wanting AutoCAD 2008, but I am reluctant to continue deploying without Service Pack 1
0 REPLIES 0

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report