Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

installation of 3dcivil 2008

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
bill
343 Views, 3 Replies

installation of 3dcivil 2008

My 3D CIVIL STARTED TO MIS-BEHAVE SO I DE-IINSTALLED AND HAVE BEEN TRYING TO RE-INSTALL. WHEN THE DIALOUGE BOX COMES UP THE OPTIONS UNDER THE INSTALLATION BOX ARE ALL "GREYED" OUT EXCEPT THE "DATA MANAGEMENT-SEVER" OPTION.

ON THE ASSUMPTION I HAVE DONE SOMETHING WRONG, CAN SOMEONE SUGGEST A SOLUTION, I HAVE AN EXPENSIVE BIT OF SOFTWARE THAT WONT WORK AND THE AUTODESK DEALER (S) WILL NOT HELP.

THANKS IN ADVANCE FOR TYHE ANSWER.

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
TravisNave
in reply to: bill

It appears that the installer still thinks the software is installed.  You might have to use the Windows Installer Clean-up Utility to remove it successfully before you can reinstall. 

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 3 of 4
bill

Thanks for that, i will try it as soon as im back in the office.

Message 4 of 4
AllenJessup

You might also want to read this Knowledge Base document: http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/ps/dl/item?siteID=123112&id=9902506&linkID=9240697

Allen

Allen Jessup
CAD Manager - Designer
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report