Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Installation Nightmare !!!!!

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
steve.sadler
295 Views, 2 Replies

Installation Nightmare !!!!!

I have been trying to install AutoCad Architecture 2012 on to my work laptop, UK version, it installs but a lot of the files are not being copied to the computer

any comments ?/

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
frhervet
in reply to: steve.sadler

Hi,

Could you more explain ? which files are not being copied ?

Have you an error during the installation ?

Franck Hervet

Please mark this response as "Accept as Solution" if it answers your question.
S'il vous plaît Marquer cette réponse comme "Accepter comme solution" si elle répond à votre question.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 3 of 3
steve.sadler
in reply to: frhervet

Contributor

Problems with installing AutoCad Architecture 2012

I have tried installing this on 4 occasions, with little success, on the install I tick the UK component and express tools box, and then it installs no problem. ...but on opening the programme it cant find the ACA_uk.cui file (it isn't in the folder it should be). also not installed are a number of folders which included the detail component database. The main dictonary is also missing.

Please see attached which gives a little more information...

I am running it on a company laptop (Windows XP), but do have quite strict permissions on my internet access etc...

Any help would be greatly appreciated:smileysad:

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report