Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Installation - Missing Files Need Autocad Employee Support

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
durbech
401 Views, 1 Reply

Installation - Missing Files Need Autocad Employee Support

Hi

Am trying install DWG true view....and I am having issues with getting it installed to work properly. 

I have my security shut off and not other tasks running in the background. 

The extraction has placed the program here:

C:\Autodesk\DWGTrueViewx64InstallImage

When Idownload the DWG True View I don't get any messages about missing files.  The set-up file is saved to my desk top as per the above.  So in summary, all is good as I do not have an error messages. 

I have no other prompts or requests from AutoDesk. 

I then go into C:\Autodesk\DWGTrueViewx64InstallImage and click on the file called DWGVIEWR. 

It then begins to install the program on my pc....it stops and says Error 1308.  Missing Source File.  THe pop then names the file.  I complete the process and found out I am missing roughly 10 files to complete the installation as per the other pop messages.

The word document shows screen shots to make it easier to depict. 

Something is wrong....I do not think it is a complicated issue.....

How can you help me?

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
TravisNave
in reply to: durbech

You need to run the file setup.exe first to actually install the program.  All you have done is extract the installer.  Good luck!

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report