Installation & Licensing

Installation & Licensing

ymaynie
Message 1 of 1 (144 Views)

Installation Failure. Need professional help!

144 Views, 0 Replies
01-15-2013 05:01 PM

Okay, I've been here before, but I can never find a solution. Here's my problem, I'm trying to download AutoCad 2013 for an assignment I have due, but I continue to get error messages after trying several times. I attached my two failure logs to this message, but I noticed these errors primarily:

Autodesk Cloud syncFailedFailure is ignored, Result=1603

DirectX RuntimeFailedFailure is ignored, Result=1619

Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 SP1 Redistributable (x64)FailedInstallation aborted, Result=1619

Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 SP1 Redistributable (x86) Failed Installation aborted, Result=1619

Somebody, please help. I really need to get this thing downloaded. Are there any errors I missed? Before anyone says so, yes i have looked up the error numbers, and I don't ever get any concrete answers on what to do. maybe I just don't understand it. If I am just misunderstanding the error numbers, could someone try explaining them to me in specificds on what to do.

Thanks in advance.

Post to the Community

Have questions about Autodesk products? Ask the community.

New Post
Announcements
Do you have 60 seconds to spare? The Autodesk Community Team is revamping our site ranking system and we want your feedback! Please click here to launch the 5 question survey. As always your input is greatly appreciated.