Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 3
g.knaack
405 Views, 2 Replies

Installation failed

Hello,

i can't install Factory Design Suite Ultimate 2013, failed with unexpected error, see atachement.

The operating system is WIN 7 64 new installation, no Autodesk Products installed.

I don't know what to do.

Waiting for help.

Greets

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
emily.xu
in reply to: g.knaack

Hi, g.knaack

Welcome to autodesk discussion group. Thanks for reporting this issue.

From the log file, I can see the installation error 1603 when install AutoCAD Mechanical 2013.This typically related to the user right, but there are some reasons can cause this type of error. So, the following is my suggestions:

1  Please try to install with another admin user, recommend the system default user "Administrator".

2  Please turn off any antivirus and firewall, including the related processes on the background.For such applications may affect installaion files register, and may slow down your installation.

3  Please turn off UAC

4  If all above not work, please try to copy all the installation files to your local and install from there.

Hope helps.

If my post answers your question, please click the "Accept as Solution" button. This helps everyone find answers more quickly!

Emily Xu
Product Support
Message 3 of 3
emily.xu
in reply to: emily.xu

Did you install your products by my suggestions?

Emily Xu
Product Support

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report