Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Installation failed, Auto desk Design Review 2012

7 REPLIES 7
Message 1 of 8
jcarrera
4906 Views, 7 Replies

Installation failed, Auto desk Design Review 2012

the installation failed Autodesk Design Review 2012 ( 0x643:Internal error)

Checked that there are not previous version installed.

This is on a Windows Server 2008 R2 Standard, Sp1 with all updates.  64Bit

7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8
TravisNave
in reply to: jcarrera

I do not believe Server is a supported OS for this application. 

http://usa.autodesk.com/design-review/system-requirements/

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 3 of 8
JIhst

I'm getting the same error.

On Windows Vista Home Premium SP2.

Message 4 of 8
TravisNave
in reply to: JIhst

Have you had other versions of Design Review or other Autodesk viewers on this machine?

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 5 of 8
dblanchard

I to am having Issues installing AutoDeskDesign Review 2012 on a Clean Dell Latitude 5520 - Window 7 Pro - All MS updates

I notice that as it is attempting to download several 100 byte of data will download befre I get the "AUTODESK DESIGN REVIEW 2012 (0x643 Internal Error)   Full bandwidth available on our network

WTF

Message 6 of 8
TravisNave
in reply to: dblanchard

Looks like they're out of bandwidth at the moment!  Try again later I guess.  Smiley Sad

Autodesk Forums:
Message 7 of 8
dblanchard
in reply to: TravisNave

I found that I after I did a manual download of the 600Mb kit - Installation went fine......

go to:

http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/pc/index?siteID=123112&id=12423405

click on "Get instructions on how to deploy Autodesk Design Review across your organization."

and enjoy a Nice wait while your network downloads the kit

WTF

Message 8 of 8
matthiasnave

Hi,

I am having trouble to install an official academic version of the Building Design Suite 2013 on Windows 7

64bit and am getting the errors 1:5 2: PITSetProductinformation failed 3: 25 and Error 1712. One ore more of the

fildes required to restore your computer to its previous state could not be found. Restauration will not be possible.

I found this page: http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/ps/dl/item?siteID=123112&id=2887771&linkID=9240617

and was about to follow it. Unfortunately I cannot get rid of Design Review 2012 fully since I was removing it

using Microsoft Fixit (see http://support.microsoft.com/mats/Program_Install_and_Uninstall).

Now it still shows up when I choose uninstall software on the Windows 7 control panel.

So I was trying to reinstall Design Review 2012 in order to be able to remove it via the control panel as if nothing

has happened. Unfortunately the installation fails saying: Autodesk Design Review 2012 (0x643: Internal error)

So I am stuck now. Do you have an idea what I could do to get rid of the Design Review.

My final goal is to get rid of all Autodesk inforamtion on my machine so I can reinstall all Autodesk products newly?

Once before I had alll the Autodesk Software (Revit, ACAD, 3Dsmax... Ecotect) on it running. Then I was installing

the Ecotect tutorial files and suddenly all my licences were gone and none of the Autodesk products was working

anymore. Thats when the whole drama started...

It would be great when you please have any idea for me to achieve my goal.

Thanks in advance

Matthias

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report