Installation & Licensing

Installation & Licensing

jeffrey_pieterse
Message 1 of 3 (114 Views)

Installation error autocad 2014 and 3ds Max

114 Views, 2 Replies
03-16-2014 05:47 AM

Hello,

Recently i tried to install autocad and 3ds Max student versions.

Problem is when i tried installing i got with both programs an error saying connection failure so i desided to cancel the installation and try it again tommorow.

When i tried installing again i could not install autocad because it was ''already installed'',well it was not fully installed so i go to the control panel and uninstall everything autodesk already installed.

Now i tried again to install autocad and it still said it was already installed so i just looked for every file i could find and just deleted them.

Still the installation setup said autocad was installed, so i decided to do a windows recovery to 6 days earlier so there could be no way something from autodesk would be installed.

Now after the recovery i tried again to install the program but it said something different now.

autocad error 1.png

after i clicked ok i could still choose if i wanted to install the program so i clicked install.

then this popped up:

autocad error.png

i clicked OK again and the window just closed and i cant install the program now.

So its just a complete mess now can anyone help me with this?

Product Support
aaronhai
Message 2 of 3 (82 Views)

Re: Installation error autocad 2014 and 3ds Max

03-17-2014 03:11 AM in reply to: jeffrey_pieterse

Hi jeffrey_pieterse, 

Welcome to Auodesk Forum.

Please try to un-install or remove AutoCAD using Microsoft Fix-It utility (Win 7 / Win 8).

Thank you.

Aaron Hai
jeffrey_pieterse
Message 3 of 3 (70 Views)

Re: Installation error autocad 2014 and 3ds Max

03-17-2014 06:35 AM in reply to: aaronhai
Already tried fixit but it did not work autocad was not showing in the list of programs to uninstall.

I tried it for the second time when you mentioned it and i cant find the program on the microsoft site.
Post to the Community

Have questions about Autodesk products? Ask the community.

New Post
Announcements
Do you have 60 seconds to spare? The Autodesk Community Team is revamping our site ranking system and we want your feedback! Please click here to launch the 5 question survey. As always your input is greatly appreciated.