Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Installation error autocad 2014 and 3ds Max

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
jeffrey_pieterse
287 Views, 2 Replies

Installation error autocad 2014 and 3ds Max

Hello,

Recently i tried to install autocad and 3ds Max student versions.

Problem is when i tried installing i got with both programs an error saying connection failure so i desided to cancel the installation and try it again tommorow.

When i tried installing again i could not install autocad because it was ''already installed'',well it was not fully installed so i go to the control panel and uninstall everything autodesk already installed.

Now i tried again to install autocad and it still said it was already installed so i just looked for every file i could find and just deleted them.

Still the installation setup said autocad was installed, so i decided to do a windows recovery to 6 days earlier so there could be no way something from autodesk would be installed.

Now after the recovery i tried again to install the program but it said something different now.

autocad error 1.png

after i clicked ok i could still choose if i wanted to install the program so i clicked install.

then this popped up:

autocad error.png

i clicked OK again and the window just closed and i cant install the program now.

So its just a complete mess now can anyone help me with this?

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
aaronhai
in reply to: jeffrey_pieterse

Hi jeffrey_pieterse, 

Welcome to Auodesk Forum.

Please try to un-install or remove AutoCAD using Microsoft Fix-It utility (Win 7 / Win 8).

Thank you.

Aaron Hai
Message 3 of 3
jeffrey_pieterse
in reply to: aaronhai

Already tried fixit but it did not work autocad was not showing in the list of programs to uninstall.

I tried it for the second time when you mentioned it and i cant find the program on the microsoft site.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report