Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Installation Error 1619

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
cjrobe2
17687 Views, 2 Replies

Installation Error 1619

I bought a new desktop this past March and attempting installing Autodesk Revit 2013 several times and for weeks. One of the last times, it successfully isntalled. To this day, I have no idea why. With a project in the works at school, they have updated to the Revit 2014. I now have no choice but to upgrade my desktop to Revti 2014 as well. As expected, I am receiving the same error code as when attempting to install 2013. I am afraid to uninstall Revit 2013 with fear that 2014 will take weeks to magically install anyways. I am on a serious time crunch and need this program to work.... suggestions??? I would really appreciate it!!

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Yannick.Karawa
in reply to: cjrobe2

Hi,

Sorry you're having problems installing Revit 2014, this error can happen for a variety of reasons: Sometimes it's permissions; sometimes the version of a file on your machine is newer than the one in the installation.

1.Uninstall, re-install all of the VCREDIST (Microsoft Visual C++) packages and DotNet modules. Usually, it works best to uninstall them in this order: (newest to oldest)

2.Then reinstall in the opposite order: (oldest to newest)

3.In the install media, locate the packages in the following locations:
3rdParty\x86
3rdParty\x64

4. Reboot computer, log in as an Administrator, turn off antivirus programs, clear the contents of the %temp% folder, and then attempt to reinstall the software.

Let us know if it helps

Regards

Yannick Karawa
Message 3 of 3

Hello.

I am currently having issues with installing 3ds max 2013. I get the same error 1619. I also have Autocad 2010 and Autocad Architecture 2012 on my machine. I have two versions of Microsoft Visual C++, that is 2005 and 2008, as seen below. My question is: after uninstalling them,how do I install them again? where do I download them from to install them? Also, isn't this pretty risky? Wouldn;t it harm the other Autodesk products? Thank you.screen 3.jpg

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report