Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Installation Abruptly Stps

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
Anonymous
219 Views, 1 Reply

Installation Abruptly Stps

Hello, I am trying to download the free student edition of Autodesk 3DS Max and I went through making a account and clicked the download button for the program, at first it was stuck on the initializing screen for a long time and then I restarted my computer. I retried the installer by running it in my downlods folder but this time a error message just kep popping up. I attempted to rendownload the installer and run it and it looked to be working this time around as it made it past the initializing screen and showed a progress bar. However it gave an error message about 25% of the way through the instillation and tells me that it failed to install it along with all the supplementary programs. I tried 3 more times to the same result and I tried installing 3DS Max 2014 to see if that would work to no avail. I would greatly appreciate anyone who might know whats going on and how I can get it to download. I am running Windows 8 by the way.

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Hello? Can anyone help me?

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report