Installation & Licensing

Installation & Licensing

ebottens
Message 1 of 2 (126 Views)

Install troubles

126 Views, 1 Replies
01-14-2013 09:03 PM

I have been trying to install AutoCAD 2013 now for the past few hours, and everytime I get started i get a window that pops up and says that Windows Explorer has crashed.  Is there something I am doing that is wrong?  I'm a drafting student and used 2012 last year and it downloaded fine, I have totally uninstalled 2012, thought maybe that was the trouble, but still won't install.  I have no other programs running, have cleaned cookies, etc.  ANY HELP????? please?

thanks

*Expert Elite*
DuncanBrannan82
Message 2 of 2 (108 Views)

Re: Install troubles

01-15-2013 02:00 AM in reply to: ebottens

Hi,

Have you followed the instructions as posted on the image attached? When i download Autodesk software i tend to use "Download Now" or "Browser Download" and then run the install from that physical package.

Check out the following link... http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/Installation-Licensing/Revit-2013-Student-Installation-Problems/td-p/3...

Regards,

Duncan

If my post was helpful to you, please could you give "Kudos" and/or mark the "Accept as Solution" button(s) below. Thanks in Advance!

Duncan Brannan Send DuncanBrannan82 a Private Message
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions or visit the Installation and Licensing Forum to get help installing your software.