Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Install starts then rolls back

13 REPLIES 13
Message 1 of 14
george.watson
3139 Views, 13 Replies

Install starts then rolls back

I'm trying to install a NLM version from a deployment I made. The install starts and looks like it gets almost done then rolls back the install. Another user has the same problem but several other have installed from the same deployment. I used the silent mode. Should I uncheck the silent and try again?
13 REPLIES 13
Message 2 of 14
DarrenP
in reply to: george.watson

you need to post the install logs

that screen shot won't help anyone

DarrenP
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 3 of 14
george.watson
in reply to: DarrenP

I replied while at work a couple of hours ago and attached the log file (or so I thought) but I don't see it now that I am home and can read the screen again.

I'll try again in the morning.

Message 4 of 14

The LOG file was 51609 lines and too big to post. I deleted about 50,000 lines and posted the end of the log file.
Message 5 of 14

I split the log file into 13 parts
Message 6 of 14

The next 3 parts
Message 7 of 14

Next 3
Message 8 of 14

Next 3
Message 9 of 14
DarrenP

you know you could have just zipped up the log file

DarrenP
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 10 of 14

The 13th piece
Message 11 of 14
george.watson

OK, here is the ZIP file.
Message 12 of 14

OK, I was able to get it installed but had so errors during the install. I've attached a screen shot of the error message and the LOG file. It seems like a registry writing error. I disabled the silent mode and got the dialog box shown. I had to hit Ignore 7 or 8 times and the install proceeded and completed. I closed most programs running in the background, but the McAfee AV program was running.
Message 13 of 14
DarrenP

try this: http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/ps/dl/item?siteID=123112&id=7201635&linkID=9242018

DarrenP

EESignature

Message 14 of 14
george.watson

Thanks. I'll get the other user who is having install issues to do that.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report