Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Install Content Centre on Inventor Student

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
krisd
557 Views, 2 Replies

Install Content Centre on Inventor Student

Hi I have a student license of Inventor 2013 so I don't get any official backup. Can I get the Content Centre installed under this license? Try as I might I'm strugling to get it installed.

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
philip.s
in reply to: krisd

Hi Kris!

The Inventor Content Center should be available for anyone regardless of their license type. For more info, please check out the following link.

Content Center Overview

Does that answer your question?

Message 3 of 3
krisd
in reply to: philip.s

OK having summonded up the courage to spend several hours trying again to load the CC it actually went in dead easy with only one minor glitch to cure; that was on my Administrator profile. However when I tried to transfer the facilities to my work Profile it would only copy a folder called 'My Library' which I think it generated itself. Even though the others were ticked in the 'Configure Liraries Default' window. In particular it wouldn't take many bearings into the new library it created called 'My Library'. Any ideas please?

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report