Installation & Licensing

Installation & Licensing

hillg
Message 1 of 6 (398 Views)
Accepted Solution

Install AutoCAD Map 3D Renewal Autodesk Subscription With Web Support

398 Views, 5 Replies
03-07-2013 12:50 PM

Greetings,  I work at a college, our Facilities Department requested the purchase of a network version of above, a secretary puchased it.  I need to download and install the network piece and the clients.  All the secretary provided me is an email with the order details.  How can I get the purchased associate with me so I can download?  thanks in advance, Gerry

Hello Gary,

As the secretary placed the order I'm assuming that the Subscription is in her name? For starters, contracts are setup by default so that users can add themselves as long as they have the necessary licensing info.

How to Create a Subscription Center Account

Changes to the admin roles, specifically the Contract Manager (again assuming this was setup as the secretary) would typically be routed through our Support Request form.

How to Change a Software Coordinator or Contract Manager

With that being said and as you're already here, I can also make the requested changes if you could send me a Private Message (click on my philip.s profile name and then "Send this user a private message") with the secretary's info, your full contact info, and the contract number or serial number.

Please accept as a solution if this fully resolves the issue, or reply with additional specifics as needed.

Community Manager
philip.s
Message 2 of 6 (388 Views)

Re: Install AutoCAD Map 3D Renewal Autodesk Subscription With Web Support

03-07-2013 02:36 PM in reply to: hillg

Hello Gary,

As the secretary placed the order I'm assuming that the Subscription is in her name? For starters, contracts are setup by default so that users can add themselves as long as they have the necessary licensing info.

How to Create a Subscription Center Account

Changes to the admin roles, specifically the Contract Manager (again assuming this was setup as the secretary) would typically be routed through our Support Request form.

How to Change a Software Coordinator or Contract Manager

With that being said and as you're already here, I can also make the requested changes if you could send me a Private Message (click on my philip.s profile name and then "Send this user a private message") with the secretary's info, your full contact info, and the contract number or serial number.

Please accept as a solution if this fully resolves the issue, or reply with additional specifics as needed.

Philip Schmelzer
hillg
Message 3 of 6 (351 Views)

03-11-2013 04:55 AM in reply to: philip.s

PM sent to Philip this morning. 

hillg
Message 4 of 6 (344 Views)

03-11-2013 08:33 AM in reply to: hillg

okay, progress!  I was able to download the installers.  I did not see a network license manager available for download, also the required product keys.  Thanks, Gerry

hillg
Message 5 of 6 (338 Views)

03-11-2013 09:35 AM in reply to: hillg

I am trying to obtain a network license file, i have my serial number, where do i find my product key?

*Expert Elite*
TravisNave
Message 6 of 6 (331 Views)

03-11-2013 10:20 AM in reply to: hillg

hillg wrote:

I am trying to obtain a network license file, i have my serial number, where do i find my product key?

http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/ps/dl/item?siteID=123112&id=19726931&linkID=12305695

Post to the Community

Have questions about Autodesk products? Ask the community.

New Post
Announcements
Do you have 60 seconds to spare? The Autodesk Community Team is revamping our site ranking system and we want your feedback! Please click here to launch the 5 question survey. As always your input is greatly appreciated.