Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Install AutoCAD 2010 as 32bit deployment in Win7 (64bit)

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
steven.e.libadia
2632 Views, 2 Replies

Install AutoCAD 2010 as 32bit deployment in Win7 (64bit)

I am looking for a way to install AutoCAD 2010 (32bit) in the Win7 64bit environment.  When I try to create a deployment for AutoCAD 2010, it looks to the Operating System and automatically sets the deployment per the OS.   I am looking for a way to turn off or disable whatever in the setup that looks for the Win7 OS and allow the setup to create the install to C:\Program Files (x86).

We have some 3rd party applications that we use with AutoCAD and these applications are not available in Win7 (64bit) yet.  We need to run AutoCAD 2010 on a Win7 (64bit) computer but AutoCAD 2010 must be installed as 32bit.  Unfortunately, the XP mode in Windows 7 is not a good option...

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

There is no way to natively do this.  You will have to run some sort of virtual environment where you can host a 32-bit OS independent of your 64-bit Windows. 

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 3 of 3

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report