Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Install 2006 with 2007 license

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
166 Views, 3 Replies

Install 2006 with 2007 license

I am trying to install ADT 2006 on a new computer.  We have 8 licenses of 2006 and 3 or 4 of 2007.  At the time we bought the 2007 we had subscription to down grade to 2006 now we have new computers but no subscription.  I need to install 2006 using 2007 license again on new computer.  How do I do it?

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
philip.s
in reply to: Anonymous

Hello James!

As previous version use is a Subscription only benefit, you would not be able to utilize your 2007 license to run the 2006 software.

I know that's not what you were looking for, but please let me know if I can provide additional clarification.

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: philip.s

So what do I have to do to get another seat of 2006 running?  Buy ne subscription?

Message 4 of 4
philip.s
in reply to: Anonymous

Unfortunately that is not a possibility as your license would first need to be upgraded in order to add subscription, at which point the previous version entitlement would allow for current release (2014) + 3 previous (2013-2011) version usage.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report