Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
201 Views, 2 Replies

Insallation errors

i am having trouble installin ght student versoin of inventor.  It keeps telling me that i need microsoft .net 4.0 or later and when i hit the update button it tells me that it is already installed and tries to start the download again only to say once again that i need microsoft .net 4.0 or later.

Any help is apriciated.

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
TravisNave
in reply to: Anonymous

You might try to mod the setup.ini to remove the check for this prerequisite.  See my link about this.

http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/Installation-Licensing/Install-NET-Framework-Language-Pack-Failed-Inst...

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 3 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

now when trying to install (without changing anything) it just tells me that netsession won't start.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report