Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Infraworks 360 Access Gives 404 Error

9 REPLIES 9
SOLVED
Message 1 of 10
Impact_Infrastructure
955 Views, 9 Replies

Infraworks 360 Access Gives 404 Error

It seems I have access to infraworks 360 (i have blacked out the contract number below):

Capture2.PNG

However clicking on Access Now brings up a 404 error:

Capture3.PNG

9 REPLIES 9
Message 2 of 10

you can access this through infraworks

try getting to it from there

DarrenP
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 3 of 10

That is where I started, trying to get access from inside Infraworks: link to previous unresolved question.

I thought you had told me: "Infraworks 2015 in the  2015 Suites does not allow you to sign in anymore this requires a separate license of infraworks 360"

Message 4 of 10

yea 2015 that is true

do you have infraworks 2014 still installed?

DarrenP
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 5 of 10
DarrenP
in reply to: DarrenP

i would start a case with autodesk

http://knowledge.autodesk.com/support/autocad/troubleshooting/caas/sfdcarticles/sfdcarticles/How-to-...

DarrenP

EESignature

Message 6 of 10

Yes.

And I can sign in to Autodesk InfraWorks 360 from Infraworks 2014. 

I installed Infraworks 2015 to get access to the model builder functionality. This is not avilable from Infraworks 2014. 

So to reiterate:

1.  Infraworks 2014 - Autodesk InfraWorks 360 available but model builder is not.

2,  Infraworks 2015 - Autodesk InfraWorks 360 is not available.

3. Autodesk InfraWorks 360 - gives 404 error.

Message 7 of 10

Resolution for those that may be having similar problems. This required that Autodesk give me access. I registered a case with the support team and they sent my case over to their Front Desk to grant me access to the missing component - "Autodesk Infraworks360 Companion". I then got an email with the serial number required to activate the product saying: "A seat of Infraworks 360 Companion has been added to your NFR contract" 

What this looked like ... on my Account page, a new button was available to me from the download page:

Capture_ADSK_IF_360_3.PNG

I downloaded it, installed it:

Capture_ADSK_IF_360_4.PNG

And after installation when I start Infraworks 2015, Infraworks 360 starts:

Capture_360.PNG

By the way a quick trial of the "Model Builder" (advertised as a previoew, experiemental and not officially supported) looks terrific. I was able to create a city model (Tucson) as advertised - very easy and quick.

Thanks to the support team and contributors to this forum for their help.

Message 8 of 10

Did you get the access to 

Autodesk Infraworks360 Companion as subcription advantage the suite  or you buy it separately?

Message 9 of 10

I am a member of Auitodesk Developer's Network (ADN) and so I got the access to the subscription through that means. I am not sure if that answers your question. If not I'd contact Autodesk or your reseller.

Message 10 of 10

Thanks.

I am contacting them. I will see how they can assist.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report