Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodeskā€™s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results forĀ 
ShowĀ Ā onlyĀ  | Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 

Infrastructure Design Suite Premium 2014 Install

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
MEK_EST
1471 Views, 2 Replies

Infrastructure Design Suite Premium 2014 Install

The installation of IDSP has been an adventure. After a few rough starts Autodesk support team got us through the installation of 2 computers. Now I am attempting to install IDSP on my computer and have run into a number of errors that between this forum and Autodesk support I have worked through.

I start the install once again and looked like everything was installing ok.

That is until I get an message "Allied product is not found" and the install fails and removes all installations up to this point. The failure happened while installing the Civil 3D Language Pack.

Install log states:

2013/6/24:15:51:11 Administrator ______ Allied product is not found2013/6/24:15:51:35 Administrator ______ Install Autodesk AutoCADĀ® Civil 3DĀ® 2014 Language Pack Failed Installation aborted, Result=1603

This install saga is endless!

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
TravisNave
in reply to: MEK_EST

A couple of users were able to resolve this issue according to this thread:

http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/Autodesk-Inventor/Allied-product-not-found/td-p/3893846

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 3 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: TravisNave

Ok, fine.... we can solve this.... but what causes the problem?????

Reg-entry, missing file...?

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report