Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Infrastructure 2013 not running on server

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
tbcarrigan
233 Views, 2 Replies

Infrastructure 2013 not running on server

I just purchased AIMS 2013 and my frustratrion level is through the roof.  I have a "virgin" server, brand new, windows 2008 server standard edition. (6 weeks old and the onlything on it is IIS, ColdFusion and SQL 2013)  I installed the trial version of AIMS 2012, worked wonderfully!  So I purchased Aims 2013 and was expecting the install to be straight forward.

Of course it was not.  The admin area onyl half works, does not save settings for service directories, does not log out, the add alias resource buttons don't work.

I a have re-installed several times to no avail.  Infrastruture service is running, but does not preview or showa any mapping layers when in studio.  I am reading to call and either ask to get a license keys for AIMS 2012!

Just need to be pointed into a direction to try and solve.  I have clients waiting for maps and data.

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
TravisNave
in reply to: tbcarrigan

Did you make sure you are at least SP2 on Enterprise Server 2008? 

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 3 of 3
phil_borycens
in reply to: tbcarrigan

AIMS requires certain components to be in place for a successful installation, many of which are part of the OS. The System Requirements for AIMS 2013 shows Windows Server 2008 Enterprise as the supported Windows operating system. I wouldn't attempt the installation of AIMS 2013 on any OS that is not officially supported.

You can find the system requirements in the AIMS 2013 installation media folder location here:

en-US/Help/files/AIMS-sys-reqs.htm

Phil Borycens

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report